Monday, March 11, 2013

Starting a new chapter doesn't have to be so bad.

It has been 2 1/2 years since I lost the love of my life. It has taken awhile but I am ready to start a new chapter in my life. This chapter will have Mark in it just as much as the last but I have learned that it just has to be in a different way. Starting this new chapter has scared me. I thought that it ment that I had to leave Mark behind me, but I now know that is not how it has to be. I think about him everyday and that will not change. My thoughts of him are getting less sad and more happy. I love to talk about him and hear others talk about him as well. I love to share our story. I am so happy that I can share my story with others. This chapter just like the last won't be easy. I know that there will always be heartache and pain. I know that I have to work so much harder then I ever have. But I also know that my Heavenly Father wants me to be happy. I know that he wants the best for my little family. I am ready to be an instrument in the Lords hands. Let the new chapter begin! Mark, I hope your ready for this new ride.