Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hard work!

Being a mom is hard. I never feel like I am doing a very good job. Oh how I wish I could just say,"okay, its your turn" to there dad. But that's not how it worked out so I have to figure it out. I have to figure out how when I am about to loose it I can get a hold of myself and handle things the way I am supposed to. But its not so easy. Yes I am the adult but a lot of the times I feel like a child. I feel like I want to throw a fit and hit the walls. But then that would cost way to much money to always be fixing walls. Why do kids get to say that they hate me, but then if I say I hate you too, then I am a bad mom! (I don't hate my kids). I was told once that when I was mad at them to think of them when they were little and cute. Well I didn't know them when they were little and cute. For the most part I love being a mom. My children are defiantly a gift from God, sent to me at a perfect time. I couldn't have been through what I have without them. But it is still hard work!