Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Liahona

At the store today while my friend and I were buying books we saw this Liahona. We jokes how that would have been nice to have. As I've gone throughout the day I have been thinking about our modern day Liahona's and how I don't use them enough. Everyday we can take the time to read the words that were prepared for us in scripture. We can ponder and talk directly with our Heavenly Father through prayer. We can attend our church meetings and partake in the sacrament. We can also enter into the Temples. are just a few modern Liahona's that we have been given. Why did I think this would be nice to have? Why don't I use the ones I've been given everyday and be thankful for the guidance they give. I don't use these like I should in fact, I barely use them at all. I want to have the faith that Nephi had. I want to let the Lord guide me in my life, to show me the best way .

2 comments:

Lisa Carter said...

You are amazing! We also have good friends who are well informed through the spirit. Thank you for being that friend for me.

Unknown said...

Hi,

It's really amazing.




Kindergarten Schools In Royapettah