Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sick kids bug me!

This might make me seem like a terrible mom, but sick kids bug me. For the last four days I have had sick kids. They complain about hurting and then don't want to do what I tell them will help them feel better. They want me to lay by them. Really? Why would I want to lay by a sick kid? Then of course I get sick too. Well who's going to lay by me? Who's going to get me something to help me feel better? One of them was having pains in there side. I ask them does it sting? I don't know. Is it a sharp pain? I don't know. Is it inside it outside of your body? I don't know. Well if they don't know who does? If they don't tell me, how am I supposed to help? one of them threw up in the night. It was on the ceiling, floor, bed and on the clean pile of cloths that I had just washed. Why would you lean over the side of the bed to throw up after you already threw up in your bed. Why not just throw up on the blanket that you had already gotten dirty? Seriously! I didn't make the mess, why do I have to clean it up my throw up made it to the toilet. I do love my kids very much I just HATE when they are sick!