Monday, February 2, 2009

Crazy Lady


Okay so this is how I feel lately. My computer is getting worked on it has been gone for two weeks and now it is going to be another week. I am going crazy. I am having a hard time getting my homework done. I have to go to my sisters and then I just want to play with her kids. It is really hard. I don't realize how much time I spend on my homework at home. My days just keep getting crazier and crazier. I don't know how I will do it if I ever have children. I try to work out in the mornings at 5:00am then I work at 8:00am till 1:30 then I go to my Grandmas till 6:00pm then depending on the day of the week I have something at nights weather it be scouts, clogging or doing hair. There is always something and then I have to try and go to my sisters to get homework done. CRAZY I tell you I am going CRAZY!!!. I know that everyone else can probably beat my craziness but I still fill it. Sorry there has not been any updates but give me a week or so and I will get back on track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's to one crazy lady from another!! Life just seems to come at me way to fast so I know exactly how you feel. Glad to hear from you tho. I've missed your blogs and your insights on life!! You're awesome!! ~HUGS~