Thursday, February 5, 2009

How Sweet!!


Okay so my Grandpa wanted to get my Grandma something for Valentines Day but he just didn't know what to get. She had gotten a rose for her birthday from a neighbor and loved it. She would tell us thank you everyday for the beautiful rose. So my Grandpa went to town today and bought some roses. When he came home I said those are beautiful, are they real? He said yes. I got closer and they weren't. He just started to laugh as he told me how he asked the clerk how much water he needed and she laughed and told him they didn't need water. I could just see my Grandpa in confusion as he left the store. We laughed pretty hard over that one. It is funny some of the things they do. I can only hope that as I get old and don't remember anything Mark will still want to get me something for Valentines day even if I wouldn't even remember.

3 comments:

anjie said...

So funny!

We need to get together! Should we do a Valentines party?

anjie said...

Okay! Lets do it!!!!!!!!! Friday night at 6! Our house! Email me. anjanell@gmail.com

What about food? Kids? Games? I thought it would be fun to play some "improv" games and maybe I'll put together some clean questions for a newlywed game. Or a "mid-ly-wed game" We don't really qualify for the "new" anymore.

anjie said...

When is a good time?