Monday, February 16, 2009

Thanks for the Great weekend!!!











I just want to thank so many of you for a great weekend. We had so much fun.
On Thursday night I went to Tammy’s house for a girl’s night. Wendy, Marks sister was in town and we were able to get together with the girls. We played a little Bunco and ate really good food. Jessica had brought some of her clothes that she sales and we had a little bit of a fashion show. It was a lot of fun.
On Friday night we went to Lisa Carters house. Mark and his friends had made a book about their memories of John to give to his kids. It turned out so good. We had a lot of fun just hanging out and talking to one another. It is sad to have John not with us but it really had brought the friends back together.
On Saturday Mark and I went to the Hawks house for a candle lit dinner with their family. We really have great friends. We love being with the Hawks, their family had such a sweet spirit about them.
Then on Sunday we went to dinner at Tammy’s with his family. It is always fun to have dinner with the Cragun family. Brent gave all of the girl’s valentine’s gifts. He loves his girls and we all love him. I always look forward to Brent’s valentine’s gifts.
Thank you everyone for such a great weekend.

5 comments:

anjie said...

It was so fun. Thanks for coming!

Crystal said...

Hi Hillary!!

Crystal said...

oops, I really meant Hillari...hehe.

Wendy said...

It was fun huh? At least the part that I was in right? Well, I love the crazy pics of me, I look a little crazy, I was a little crazy that night. I'm glad you had a lovely weekend, you deserved it!

The Gibson's said...

i want a shirt!!!