Thursday, October 2, 2008

October Yea!


October has to be one of my favorite months.
Why I love October:
Fall
Mountains
General Conference
Halloween
I love the fall. The mountains are so pretty, especially the ones by my moms house. I also love the drive up Ogden canyon. I am looking forward to General Conference. I love to just sit and listen to the speakers, to know that there is nothing else I have to do this weekend is great. Well, life has been pretty boring with Mark and I, there just isn't much going on. We are both going to school and working so we don't see much of each other but we have been enjoying our time together. We have started what is called a fourteen day walk with Christ. We have challenges to do each day and scriptures and quotes to read and ponder. It has really helped the spirit in our home. I love the way that I feel when I am really striving to better myself as a person, and I find the one way to do this is not so much to focus on my self but to focus on helping others. Last but not least Halloween. Halloween has to be one of the most fun holidays to decorate for. I love it. and just think after Halloween is over I can start decorating for Christmas!!!!! I hope all is well with all of you.


5 comments:

Wendy said...

This was a fabulous post, thanks for the reminder to keep working to make our homes more spiritual. I think Mario and I need to do a walk with Christ because sometimes life can just take over and you forget what is most important! Thanks girl, happy Fall!
Love,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Hey Hillari!! Thanks for stopping by our blog. I had to come and check out yours too. This will be a great way for us to see what is up with you since we are hermits and don't get to very many family parties!! LOL
BTW Fall is my favorite time of year too!! I think Halloween is the best holiday ever!!

Ayrion said...

way cute background....hey I'm going to copy you.....! Love ya girl...hey when are going to do that CrAzY girls night you've been talking about....later girl!

Linds Forrest said...

I SUCK AT COMMENTING ON YOUR BLOG!! I am so sorry. Each time you comment I am like 'I love her. I need to tell her' Then something else happens that takes my mind away {that's not hard to do!}. ANYWAY I just love you to pieces and hope you are doing well!! Your blog is so cute and I just love reading it!! Hope to see you soon!!

Our Fun Times said...

I'm right there with ya, I love the fall. However, Arizona doesn't have much of a fall...so trips to Utah in October are a must! I"m glad everything with you two is going well.