Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Mark


Mark turned 34 on Wednesday. Here are 34 things I love about Mark


1. He is always thinking of how to help someone else.
2. He is a great cook
3. He is very clean
4. His blue eyes
5. His love for the Gospel
6. His love for his calling as young men's President
7. His love for adventure
8. He loves to make any outing fun
9. He likes to get things done and not wait
10. His love for the outdoors
11. His willingness to try anything
12. His help in making me a better person
13. He never gives up on us
14. His love for motorcycles
15. His love to work
16. His love for working in the yard
17. His love for books
18. He knows what to say to make me happy
19. He knows when to let me be
20. He knows when to give me attention
21. He makes me laugh
22. He knows how to make me feel good when I am trying to do things for him
23. His messages in a bottle
24. His love for his nieces and nephews
25. His family can count on him
26. His neighbors can count on him
27. His ability to do everything he commits to at 110%
28. He love to look nice
29. His love for the youth in our ward
30. His love for his brothers it is greater then I think they will ever know
31. His patience for me
32. His love for Sam
33. He can hold a conversation with anyone
34. Most of all I love the way that he loves me.

Believe it or not I could go on. This was easier then I thought. I do love Mark and don't know what my life would be like with out him. We have definitely had are struggles but we have also had are good times. He is the love of my life and I can only hope that I am lucky enough to be able to spend the next 34 years with him.


I Love you Mark


5 comments:

The Coach and his Wife said...

That was so nice! Happy Birthday Mark!

genie said...

Dear Hil, that was the most FANTASTIC thing I have ever seen anybody do-- 34 things that were so wonderful. If only every couple would do the same and remember them every day!!! Wow!!! what a great world this would be. Lucky Mark:-)
Love forever, genie

Ayrion said...

Hey babe! That was really sweet! I hope all is well and I'm glad you two were able to stay up to meet my friend!! Sorry to keep you up Mark, but thanks for letting us come over....we didn't have anywhere else to go! Thanks for all you do and happy birthday, Mark!

Megan said...

That was soooo sweet!!! Every couple has their challenges, but only GREAT couples remember all the WONDERFUL things and reasons why you LOVE them through it all!! You guys are AWESOME! Happy Birthday Mark.

Wendy said...

So cute! I loved this post, how fun is that! Happy Birthday Brother! I know I'm a terrible sister and I am super late telling you that but I hope it was absolutely wonderful!
Lots of love,
Wendy