Thursday, October 23, 2008

Man Tag


What is your husband's name? Mark Earl Cragun
How long have you been married? 6 years and 11 months
How long did you date? A long time between 5 and 6 years I had finally quite counting
How old is he? 34
Who eats more sweets? It depends on the day and what you call sweets. Mark loves candy, but I love my Pepsi ( although I am quiting )
Who said I love you first? I think he did but I don't really remember.
Who is taller? Mark
Who can sing best? Well nether one of us can sing I think I sing better and he thinks he sings better.
Who is smarter? Mark for sure!
Who does the laundry? Me, but for some reason the one load a week that Mark does and taking the cloths out of the drier and putting them on the bed makes him think that he does it. hmmm I wonder how the rest of the laundry gets done.
Who pays the bills? We both do it just depends on who gets to them first, but Mark is definitely in charge of the money. (SO I LIKE TO MAKE HIM THINK).
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mark
Who mows the lawn? I Mow and Mark does the edging.
Who cooks dinner? umm whats dinner. J/K I really do try but I just don't really like to cook actually cooking isn't the problem its grocery shopping. So if someone wants to start a new business and do my grocery shopping I will pay them. Mark is a better cook though.
Who drives? Mark unless we are driving a long distance them I usually end up driving.
Who kissed who first? It was a joint effort.
Who asked who out first? Mark asked me out
Who wears the pants? Mark Does.

I tag Nichole Compton, and Wendy Chard

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Though I guess I will forgive you for tagging me, I loved the post! So cute, it's fun to learn new things about people you have known for years. And I can't believe Mark is sky-diving! He's the craziest person I have ever met! I would love to go but would probably throw up then pass out and they would have to push me out. BAH! So fun, thanks!

The Coach and his Wife said...

I have to agree with what wendy said...skydiving is CRAZY! That picture is really neat though-soooo when are you going to go with him?

genie said...

LOVED THE NEW SKY DIVING STUFF!!!It sure beats having you in the hospital on the edge of death and looking so awful. I'll take that big smile on your face any day!!! I think it is wonderful to have a passion for any part of this very difficult earth life. So, I hope you have many more days really enjoying life and looking so great. What a great wife to support you in the crazy stuff you enjoy. Love to the both of you forever-- Hilly, I love your blog- it is a joy to read. Love, genie

RTC said...

Mark is skydiving now? Wow! I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but still, that's totally amazing. He must have gotten the adrenaline gene, because I just can't see throwing myself at the earth and hoping I miss. Even though it's safer than driving a car, for some reason it still seems kind of insane. Maybe one day!

The Gibson's said...

It was fun to read those things about you and mark and thanks for coming to my party I loved having you there.

Linds Forrest said...

You are so cute! If we didn't live so far away I would do your grocery shopping in a heart beat! :)