Sunday, October 12, 2008

snow before Halloween





There's a mean old witch with a hat, she rides on her snow shovel with her cat!!

Who would have thought we would have snow before Halloween. Mark was suppose to go ski diving yesterday and it was canceled due to a storm. Well we woke up this morning to about 5 inches of snow on our front lawn. It was snowing at my moms yesterday but I really didn't believe that we would get snow. When i called my mom to tell her it had snowed she said that she only had a few inches. I thought for shore she would have more then we did but she didn't. So today I sit next to the fire eating my tomatoes picked out of the garden on Thursday. CRAZY!!!

5 comments:

RTC said...

Lucky you!?! :)

Let's see how Tampa compares... I mowed the lawn Saturday and we had the A/C on intermittently yesterday.

I'm not saying this to make you jealous; I'm the jealous one! I miss the snow... Year-round A/C isn't as fun as you might think.

The Coach and his Wife said...

IT is crazy! I am not ready for the snow yet-or the cold. It is freezing! I am jealous of your fireplace!

Wendy said...

I think I'm a little torn. Utah snow is definitely beautiful but it's still lovely fall weather here and the leaves and so beautiful. Having snow in Utah does remind me of how I won't be there for the holidays though. So I'm happy for you and bummed for you but mostly I just hope you enjoy it for what it is!

The Gibson's said...

You got it to work! and no one was cut off. Cute pictures and I had fun with you guys today even though I wasn't really with you It was good to see you and stuff. I can't wait until the 25th

Megan said...

Eating tomatoes out of the garden and sitting next to your fire b/c it is snowing outside...two things that don't go together! haha, only in UTAH!