Saturday, November 29, 2008

It came and now it is gone and Christmas is here.

Well black Friday came and went and oh how much fun it was. I went with my sister-in-law Tammy and her daughter Karly. While through phone calls we were communicating with my mom and Jessica. Okay so it was a little crazy, Jessica was at the first of the line for the leapsters and when they opened the pallet she was trampled. They pushed her down so she grabbed some at the very bottom and huddled over them like they were a football. She came up with her hat off and a scrape across the face. The excitement it so great. Tammy ended up with two big screen TVs just cause it was such a great deal. We shopped till about 2 or 3pm and then I called Tammy later and she was still shopping at 6pm. CRAZY but oh so much fun. I have some pictures they will come later. I have to figure out how to get them off my phone. So you are probably wondering how much money I spent, well I did pretty good I only spent about $200, (okay so $150 just on movies but they were a great deal). Tammy on the other hand I am sworn to secrecy. FUN FUN FUN!!!!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I still think you're absolutely crazy but I'm glad you had fun and are still alive!

anjie said...

Wow!! I need to do the same thing.

Cute blog!