Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's funny how life works.

It's funny how life works. You can pray and pray and keep praying for something and be told no over and over again, and then one day it seems right. I love the power of prayer and how it can strengthen our lives. I have to admit I hate it when the answer is no, but God seems to know just what he is doing. We just always need to remember that he does things on his time not ours. This is a hard lesson that I am still trying to learn. I have to trust in our Heavenly Father. I have been really trying to put my life into his hands. It's really hard for me to have someone else lead the way. I like to know exactly where I am going. So my thought for today is to let life take us by the hand and lead us. Trust in our Heavenly Father, he really does know the bigger picture.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful insight!! It seems you post something I needed to hear or something I am pondering myself!! Thank you for helping me to see the "bigger" picture in life and to learn to be led instead of the leader!! :0)

The Coach and his Wife said...

Hillary you really are someone to look up to, I wish I could be as strong as you are. I know there is a plan for us we just need to trust in the Lord...even more so when the things we want arent the things we need...but I think you already know that by your post ;) Thanks for sharing your thoughts and know that we are here if you need anything at all.

The Cragun's said...

All I can say is I just LOVE you to pieces.

Wendy said...

I keep putting off learning that lesson I think. I try and then give up. Thanks for keeping me working on it!

The Gibson's said...

Love ya hill!! Trust in the Lord, is a wonderful thing and will give you miracles

Linds Forrest said...

Wow Hillari! Just browsing checking up on how you are and I read this incredible post. You are amazing! I am so glad I know you!!

Ayrion said...

Hi babe! I love you tons thanks for the little reminder that God knows all. Your the best friend a girl could have! Funny thing I was checking to see what your background was because I wanted to change my background and laughed because your background was the one I was going to pick! Haha I had to laugh we must be friend since we like all the same things!