Thursday, November 20, 2008

Loosing Weight

Okay it is official. I am going to loose weight. I have finally decided this is enough. I am going to loose 20lbs. This is my goal. I have joined the gym and have been working out every morning at 5:00am. Okay so it has only been twice so far but man am I feeling it. Yesterday I finished and was driving home and my arms were just like jello, I could hardly turn the steering wheel. I am working out with tow of my sister-in-laws and am having a lot of fun. I defiantly think that this is what will make the difference it seems to be more fun with them then work. We laugh a lot but seem to be sweating like crazy. So wish me luck in this new adventure and I will keep you updated on my successes and failures ( I know I will probably have both). I am 160 lbs now and want to be 140lbs for now. I may want to loose more when I reach that goal but that is what I am reaching for now. I know I am crazy posting my weight but I want to encourage others to get healthier. If I can do it anyone can.

5 comments:

The Cragun's said...

WAY TO GO!!! Hil that is great, I need to start doing something too.

The Coach and his Wife said...

Yea for you working hard! I need to get my fat butt to the gym too, working out is easier to stick to when you have someone to do it with. It is a lot easier to cheat when you have no one waiting for you at the gym! Good luck with your adventure-what gym did you join? Oh and thank you so much for all the nice comments you make! They really help, it is so nice to have family that cares! Thanks for everything-oh and the first match of the season is Tuesday at Clearfield :) Go Falcons!

Wendy said...

You go girl! Lose it for all of us out there that say we want to lose weight and then straight for the yogurt covered raisins and Dr. Pepper! You go girl, I believe in you!

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl!!! Good for you!! I admit it took guts to post your weight, lol. I think it's great that you are taking time for yourself. While you are there could you do a few excercises for me?? LOL Ok, could you just send some of those good excercise vibes my way, I need to get up off my butt too.

Megan said...

I hope I can catch the 'get healthy' spirit in a month or so when I get the green light to work out from the doc cause I totally need to!!!