Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Moab

This week end we went down to Moab with the Zimmermans ( my moms family). Mark usually isn't to excited to do things with my family but this time we really had a lot of fun. We drove down early Saturday morning. ( 4am early). We all were staying in a town house so for peace and quite Mark and I pitched a tent out back it was pretty nice. Mark took my cousin Hayden biking with him. I think they had fun because they wanted to go the next day too. Once everyone found out that Mark was biking everyone else wanted to also so we rented bikes for some of the kids. So they could go biking on Sunday. Well Saturday night we left the guys home with the kids and the Girls all went and saw Momma Mia (great show ) we all had only are ccd and they only took cash, so we all looked really stupid and Aunt Jamie had to pay for everyone. Ha Ha tricks on her j/k we all paid her back. This started the movie out just right laughing our heads off.
Sunday Mark took some of the older kids and myself on a bike trail it was pretty fun long but fun. Here are some pictures of our bike ride.
So here we are on our way. Mark is really good with the kids even though he thinks they are brats. He does love to help them. Mark always seems to find an adventure not matter were we go. I think that is why everyone loves to be were and do what he does.




Here are some more pictures of us coming down the hills they are pretty funny. Some of use were pretty scared.







Yea this is me showing kayden that even
the best can walk if they are scared!



After the bike ride we met up with the rest of the family at the arches. It was so neet to see. I had never been their and could have stayed all day but it rained.






More adventure with Mark ( what trouble can I get in on these rocks he is thinking. )

Mark and Hayden riding on the back of Jamies Convertible


Well here is hillari with the kids because all the parent wanted to to down because it was really starting to rain.

Here is where we found mark under the rock as it was raining ( wimp or smart ) I know what I think.


Then I have a picture of mark and hayden with the delicate arch in the back ground. If you notice you can see water running down from in.
Here is a picture of the stream as we were walking down it was not there when we were walking up.



Later that night we went and watched some jeeps climb what they call potato salad. It was pretty fun.


New next day was Monday and kind of a free day for everyone. Mark took Hayden and road slick rock and I went four wheeling with my uncles. We both had a lot of fun. Thanks Aunt Jamie for the trip to Moab.
Here's a picture in Moab. I had to add it just because my RYRY is so cute

5 comments:

RTC said...

Looks like it was fun. Moab has a lot of fun stuff to do. Did you get to see the arch in arches that collapsed recently? I read about it. No one was hurt, but it was a loss to the park..

Ayrion said...

Cute!! Looks like FuN! Hey house that tooth?!!! It was good to see you yesterday!

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

Ryan didn't get to see that one. I guess it is on the other side of the park then we were and it was raining so no one wanted to stay. I definatly want to go back though and spend more time.

Wendy said...

Looks like a blast, and yes, Mark is always fun to be with. I think most of the Cragun boys need some kind of crazy adventure or a good book wherever they go! I'm glad you guys had fun.

Tony said...

Awesome pics..love Moab!