Monday, March 21, 2011

Marks Funeral






























































Marks Funeral was beautiful. His family did sucha a good job. They had everyone laughing and crying. Thank you so much for making it such huge success









I can't even describe the feeling that I had that day. I definately wasn't alone. I know that Mark was right there by me trying to wipe every tear before it fell. He did a pretty good job but I think he missed a few.














































































































































I don't think we could have asked for a more beautiful day.





















































































































We let balloons off with messages writen to Mark. A few days after the funeral Mark's brothers family was at church and they looked up to Marks grave and there was one just sitting in the air over Marks grave. The kids said look Mom it is like Mark sent us back a message!!! Love it!!!