Monday, March 21, 2011

Journal post Sept 25, 2010

It has been two weeks today since Mark passed away. This has been a really hard week. I just have not been able to figure out how to get back into the routine of everyday life. I just don't know how to do it without Marks help. I look at my life and wonder what I am going to do. Grieving has been hard for me. I just don't know how to do it? I feel sad all of the time and just can't even laugh or have fun. I have found comfort and really enjoyed reading Mark's scriptures. He has written so much in them so I am able to learn so much from him. I do feel him close, I just hope and pray that it doesn't go away. I look forward to the day I can see him again and talk to him and give him a BIG HUG!! LoVE YOU Marky!!!!

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

Makes me cry! I love you and you are such an amazing woman...we need to get together soon...I would just love that!

Unknown said...

Hi,

I like this article.




Kindergarten Schools In Thousand Lights