Saturday, December 20, 2008

6 lbs yea!!!!!

Well, the weight is starting to come off. Yea for me. I have lost 6 lbs since I have started working out and I feel better already. I love going to the gym. I have to admit some days it is hard getting up at 4:30 in the morning but I always feel better when I do. Some of the things that I have been doing that I think is really working is: I have been making better choices in my food. I have been trying to eat more protein then carbs (this is hard for me I love those carbs) and eating smaller portions more often. I can't say that I really have been dieting because I still will eat my favorite things just less of them. I truly think that is the key. If you diet and don't let yourself eat what you love then you truly will fail. I am not in a smaller size pants yet but my pants sure do fit a lot better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! That's so awesome that you are enjoying your work out time!! Can you send some of your inspiration my way?? LOL

Amanda and the Bradys said...

keep up the good work!!

The Coach and his Wife said...

Yea--you go girl!

P and C said...

Hey Hillari, when you came into America First a couple weeks ago, I thought you looked great! I was going to ask you if you had lost weight, but I ended up having to help someone. You look really good though! I just wanted to tell ya that! :) I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!!