Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ryan Shupe Concert




On Monday the 18Th, Amanda and I took our husbands along with a friend Douglas Webberly to the Ryan Shupe Concert at the Layton ampha theater. We had so much fun. Mark has known Ryan for a long time. We would hang out when we were dating, so it was fun to see him again. If you have not ever seen him in concert or even if you haven't seen him recently you need to go. It was so entertaining. We have been to a few concerts but it has been years ago. I didn't remember it being this fun. We talked to him after and it was fun to catch up with him. So if you want a good night out go to one of his concerts. His music is fun but he is even better in concert.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like fun! I remember going to a Ryan Shupe concert with you two forever ago right before you got married. He really is fun in concert.

Ayrion said...

Oh...I missed him I love his stuff! Way-ta-go...forget to invite me...Oh yeah it wouldn't have been so fun...you girls went with your men....I don't have one...hehe! Love you girl can't wait to see you Tuesday!