Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas time is always a hard time of the year for me, as it is for many others. It is a time of year that I am surounded with so much family and friends yet I feel so alone. It is the time of year that I miss my dear sweet Mark the most! Each year we have had so much love shared with my little family. This year I was bound and determined that I was not going to let anyone help me. That I was going to talk to the kids and we were going to go without and let someone else be helped because my kids were old enough to go with out and it would be okay. I talked to them and man were they sad!!! and I felt awful!!! The thought came to my mind that I needed to let others help take care of my family. That these kids had missed out for a long time!! When they came to our family they didn't think they were going to get Christmas cause Santa was dead. Who knows how long they had gone without. These were the thoughts that were going through my head but I still had no idea how I was going to be able to pay for Christmas for these kids. Christmas Elves come in many shapes and sizes!! and I am so blessed to have so many in my life!! I love knowing that there are so many out there that love and care for me and my family!! Those that love Mark and want to take care of his family! I only can pray that these elves know how much it means to me and how much I know it means to Mark. Thank you for sharing your love with us!! I long for the day that I can be that Christmas Elf! That I can give to someone who has a cute little family who is missing someone they love and help them know that they are being watched over. Hope that I can teach my kids what the true meaning of Christmas really is!! I hope that they can see how important it is to share with those around us!! Please remember someone this year who is hurting, lonely, or doesn't know how they are going to get those smiles on their kids face this Christmas season!!