Monday, December 30, 2013

After Holiday Blues

There always seems to be an after holiday blues. I watch families getting together with friends and because I don't have a spouse that seems to not happen with my family. It is time like this that I feel like I lost so much more then just Mark. I watch my siblings doing things with their spouses and I don't get too. I watch families get together and I feel like since Mark is gone my other family just doesnt do as much anymore. I miss being a part of so many things. While I love being with my family and friends it is hard to feel a part of things when half of you is gone. I'm happy with where my life is. Someday are just still hard. I just hope that whoever reads this will please remember how important family is! How important it is to love and even more important to forgive! It is not worth looking a relationship over. I hope my family will always know how much I love them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks a lot for sharing this one.




Preschool in Chintadripet