Sunday, May 12, 2013

Their Two Moms!

She gave them love she gave them life She chose to do more then what was right She is brave she is strong She taught them right she taught them more She loved them enough to give them more She opened up a brand new door I wanted more I wanted to share life I wanted to do more then what was right I wanted to be brave I wanted to be strong I hoped that I wouldn't do you wrong I was excited I was scared I just wanted them to know how much I cared. She didn't know what was in store Yet she trusted two, who needed more She gave us three children, who would lead the way For our little family to be together someday Dad they grew to love in just year Then what happened we all feared Dad went to heaven to lead the way Don't worry we still feel him every day Now a Mothers journey had just begun But oh the blessings she had won Three little angels here with me And one up above I can't wait to see From two Mothers heart to two Mothers arms We share a love that can't be harmed She is brave she is strong She taught them right she taught them wrong I hope she knows I hope she can see How much these children mean to me She gave them love she gave them life She chose to do more then what was right I love you Irene I am so honored to share Mothers day with you!

2 comments:

genie said...

Dear Hilly, That was terrific. You have a wonderful way of expressing your heartfelt feelings. I loved it. Keep writing- you are very good at it. Love, Genie

Unknown said...

Hi,

I like my mom.





Play School in Chepauk