Sunday, June 28, 2009

Update from Colorado!!







Well I have been here for 2 weeks, only 41/2 left. It is going by faster then I thought. I am so excited for Mark to come out here on Thursday for a few days. So my day consistes of 8hrs of training and then about 4 to 5 hours of reading and paper writing almost every night. I have learned so much though I am not complaining. I sit in the classroom everyday looking at how nice it is outside and then I come home to this. It seems like every night it storms.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you in all your training!! What a fun opportunity!! It's a bummer that you can't really get out to enjoy the beauty of Colorado cuz your stuck in a classroom!! Your pictures of the sky are cool!!

Linds Forrest said...

Way to go Hillari!! Hope the next 4 1/2 weeks go by quickly!

Amanda and the Bradys said...

keep up the good work.