Sunday, June 7, 2009

a month has passed

Okay so it's been almost a month. Where does life go? School is out and my crazy summer is about to begin. I am done teaching for the school year, however I think I have the craziest summer ever. I leave on Sunday for 6 weeks to Boulder Colorado for a training to be the lead teacher at the school I work for. I will be teaching the toddler class I am really excited and scared all at the same time. I will be missing a lot this summer,(my best friends wedding :(, swimming with my nieces and nephews, 4-h shows and motorcycle rides) but I think I will really grow as a person. I don't know anyone there and I am staying with complete strangers. So wish me luck. I will try to keep everyone updated on my blog but I don't know how much time I will have. They say that this training is pretty intense.

2 comments:

The Cragun's said...

Good luck girly, you'll do great.

genie said...

I already miss you!!! You will be fantastic however--- I don't doubt it for a minute- you can do anything you want to!!! Happy Birthday a little late- hope you got your card.We think of you often with only good thoughts--I missed you at the dance recital- thought I was going to see you there :-( Give us posts on your blog and enjoy!! Love forever