Saturday, March 15, 2014

Love

I have to admit I never thought I would make it to this place that I am today. I can honestly say that I am happy! Yes life is hard and I miss Mark everyday but I am happy. I love life and I love the trials I have been given. They have made me who I am today and they have helped me be the best me I can be. I have so much love in my heart sometimes I feel like it is ready to burst! I have so much love for my kids it is amazing! There is a celestial love that I feel for Mark that will never go away. But there is another love that is longing to be shared. It is something that I have never felt before and is so dear to my heart. I know it is going to take someone pretty dang special to except this love. I may find that person or I may not and I am okay with either one. Life is scary and opening up is even scarier. I am so greatful for the Lords hand in every aspect of my life. I have grown and learned more in the last few years then I had ever imagined. When Mark passed away I didn't think I could go on and I didn't think it was fare. But it has become a beautiful heart brake!