Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I am getting back on the band wagon!!

I have returned!!! I am getting back into blogging my kids have been begging me to get back to this blog. They love reading it. So for the next little while I am going to try and update what has gone on in the past year and a half. I have had a hard time blogging cause I haven't felt like anything has been fun for me. Life is hard when you loose your partner in crime. But life has gone on and we have made some good memories with my little family so I need to get them written down so that we can remember them. So this is for you my little Niyah. I am vowing right now to keep up on this blog so that you can read it. I love you little girl, and thanks for keeping me on track.

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I have missed you!! I am excited to read about your family. :)

Guam & Saipan said...

Grateful for Niyah Sue! we too have missed yu.<3

Unknown said...

Hi,

I am getting back on the band wagon.






Kindergarten Schools In Triplicane