Thursday, December 16, 2010

Legally a family


On September 11, 2010 we were made a family legally. We have had these three beautiful kids for just over a year now. But this was the day that we could now officially say we were the Craguns. Shortly after we brought the kids home Mark started to get really sick again, so he was not able to pass his physical exam, and the Doctors wanted to wait till he was a little better. Well my lawyer finally called and said lets just do it. We would see what the judge said. Well the day finally came and I was so glad that it was one of Marks good days. His Mom and sister Tammy came, my Mom and Dad and also Jessica came and watched. The Judge was so cute with the kids and so was Mark. The Judge ordered that we take the kids for ice cream right after the hearing. Mark was smiling like I hadn't seen him smile in a long time. I don't know if these kids will ever know how much Mark loves them. They truly changed both of our lives for the better.

2 comments:

Blaisdell's said...

That is so neat hillari. I'm so glad it was finalized before.

Unknown said...

Hi,

I like this family.




Nursery Schools in Royapettah