Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lake Powell 2010

As a Cragun family we go to Lake Powell every year. Mark and I were not able to go last year and it being the first year that we had the kids we really wanted to be there. So we did everything we could to get there. Mark was feeling really sick and had some doctor appointments that he couldn't miss. I went up at the beginning of the week with the kids and Mark met us up there latter in the week. We left on Monday and drove most of the day to Lake Powell. When we arrived I received a call from Mark saying that his test had came back positive for a brain tumor. I was devastated to say the least. I was glad that we had received at least some type of answer but at the same time it was heart breaking. Mark was very sick that week but he really wanted to be there with the kids. We had talked about him not coming but he insisted. He was really weak and the heat really go to him but he was a trooper. I think it was hard on everyone to see him this way. But at the same time I think it was an eyeopener for the rest of the family to see how sick he really was. The kids had a blast and they were really able to bond with their cousins. Here are some pictures of the kids.

Sorry there may be pictures to come. I have lost my Lake Powell pictures from this year and I am really upset about it. The girls knee boarded and Montana man even got up on ski's this year!!!!

2 comments:

Virginia said...

I am so glad you are blogging again. I imagine it is hard, but also very healing.
You are amazing!

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks a lot for share this one.




Nursery Schools in Mylapore