Sunday, March 21, 2010

Their 1st Clogging Competition

Well, you all know me so you know that I had to put my girls in clogging. They had their first competition in March and they had a blast. I was so proud of them. Their team took first and also got an overall (which is a high score). They were so dang cute. It was really fun to watch how much they have improved over the last few months. As most of you know Miyuki doesn't stop clogging. She clogs everywhere she goes. But I can't say much, I did the same thing when I was her age. Niyah was so cute. At practice she would just move her feet not really doing much clogging. Boy did she have us all fooled, she was amazing. I didn't think she could do it. Mark was even amazed. She got up there and did the dance perfect!!! She always told me that she didn't really like to clog, but now she loves it. It is so fun to get up on stage and perform and they did so well. I love you girls!! Good Job!!








3 comments:

Saipan & Guam said...

Very cute & Pretty girlz, wow practice and getting first is just amazing to most of us here Best of luck in upcoming stuff, you inspire us, hugs & kisses, Esta laterz

The Gibson's said...

oh I just love those girls. :)

Unknown said...

Hi,


It's really nice.






Day care centers in chennai