Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Christmas Sing Along

Well now that I have kids I have to find cheap things to do, and when they are free it is even better. I took my family along with my sisters, mom, and brother and their families down to Salt Lake to the Christmas Sing along at the Energy Solution Center. We had a blast! We took the Front Runner do Salt Lake and then the tracks to the Energy Solution Center. This was the kids first time on a train and they loved it. It was a little difficult for us to get the kids on and off of the tracks but Brady saved the day everytime. I don't know what we would have done with out him. Thanks Brady!!! Here are some pictures of the fun!!!

3 comments:

MC said...

I'm so glad you posted but where are all the pictures?!?!?!?

Wendy said...

That last comment was me - signed in as M. Douglas! So sorry...still want pics though.

Unknown said...

Hi,

I like article.





Daycare Center in Mylapore