Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving!!! Goble Goble

Wow what a year. There is so much that I am thankful for I don't even know were I would begin. Okay yes I do, I am thankful for Mark. He is amazing, we really have been through a lot together and I now have really realized that I don't know what I would do without him. Next I am thankful for 3 beautiful children, I don't think I could have asked for better kids to come and live with us. They really are great, especially with what they have been through. They are loving, happy and so energetic and excited about everything. I am thankful for both mine and Mark's families. They are always so willing to help when we need it and they always seem to just know, and great friends. Friends are a very special part of our life's, we really have over the years found wonderful friends. Last of all I am thankful for the gospel and the atonement of Jesus Christ, and my testimony of it and also Mark's testimony of it. I know that I would not be the person that I am today with out the gospel. I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

genie said...

LOVED THIS POST!!!It is so refreshing to hear such gratitude in a world where most complain. I love it that Mark is always at the top of your list. You better be at the top of his!!! I love you to pieces and I loved the blog about Montana when you left. How sweet is that!!! I guess I can't be upset that he didn't wear his coat after hearing that--- he can do no wrong! Love forever.....

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks a lot for sharing this one.




Daycare Center in Chintadripet