Thursday, April 16, 2009

One Bad Day



okay so have you ever had one of those days? Well today was mine. I woke up with a great attitude I even posted the quote on face book "The day is new we should all be happy. lets see what we can do for someone today. Even if it is just share a smile." Well I have to say i shared a lot of smiles that was for sure. I was at hinds quick stop filling up on gas. I put the gas nozzle in my gas tank and went inside to by me a sandwich. Well I got back in my car and drove off. Yes, I forgot that the gas nozzle was still in my car. Everyone just laughed at me and Sandy just told me to make sure I put my gas cap back on. Needless to say I was quite embarrassed. Well that was not the end of it. Latter I was some hair appointments at my house so I had been cutting hair. Well my little niece Kaylee wanted her hair cut too. I told her she needed to call her mom. Well, when I was on the phone with Jessica I was playing with Kaylee's hair and this is what I found. I am a terrible aunt. So just a warning "Don't send your kids to my house, bad things happen. (Just ask Trey Cragun, that is a story in its self) So here is my bad day!

5 comments:

Megan said...

what the heck?! how did that happen?! hahaha that is soo funny

The Cragun's said...

Bless your heart. I'm sorry you had a bad day :(

anjie said...

rooster tails

Wendy said...

How did that happen?!?! How exactly did the scissors make their way into playing with her hair? Just kidding, we all have those days, mine happen more often than most, I promise I feel your pain.

Heidi and Michael said...

Wow! That does make for a bad day!! Crappy! Hope your week gets better!