Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yes I am a little behind the times :)


So, yesterday we met some friends in Salt Lake to go to dinner. Mark and I had to go to Park City to pick up his car ( that is another story in it's self) so on our way back we were going to go to dinner with some friends of ours. They had gone to see the Joseph Smith movie, so Mark and I had some time to kill. We went to the Gate way in Salt Lake. Yes, this was my first time and I loved it. We just walked around looking at different stores but we really had a lot of fun. There were some live bands so we stopped and listened to them. As our friends arrived we ate dinner at a Thai restaurant there and it was really good. I was pleasantly surprised, I am not big on trying new food but I really liked it. Later that evening we stayed at the Alaskan Inn. We gave our friends a night stay there for Christmas. They have done so much for us and they needed a night out so we went and stayed there. It was a fun night. Thanks Janean and Devin for being such good friends. You are the best.

4 comments:

The Cragun's said...

You've really never been to the gateway? I'm glad you made it, it's such a fun place :)

Anonymous said...

What fun!! Shopping and a night out with the hubby and hanging with friends, k I'm so jealous!!

The Gibson's said...

I am glad you finally made the trip to Salt Lake to see the Gateway :) it is a fun place.

Heidi and Michael said...

Hi Hillari!! It was fun seeing you at Brady's birthday party. I remember awhile ago, quite awhile ago, you left a comment on my blog, regarding keeping in touch. Well I feel bad cuz shortly after, I made my blog private because of a weird comment I got from some girl in North Carolina. Anyway, if you'd like an invite, I'd love to send ya one. Just email me at heidijohnson2@hotmail.com